Foreign Nationals / NRI
Mumbai is the centre for quality medical care not only across India, but also South Asia, a city with a rich medical history. Situated in South Mumbai is the Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, the medical hub of India's biggest metropolis.
Established over five decades ago, in 1952, The Bombay Hospital was the result of the enormous philanthropy displayed by Shri Rameshwardas Birla, Founder Chairman of the Bombay Hospital Trust.
Ever since it was established in 1952, the Bombay Hospital has instilled in its patients a sense of genuine trust. Trust that has been built by combining superior medical treatment with a caringly humane attitude. Which is why, in excess of two lakh people confidently walk through its hallowed doors every year, year after year.
It is on this sound foundation that the hospital has based its pursuit of excellence in every field of medical specialization.
The Bombay Hospital presently ranks among the finest multi-specialty tertiary level medical centers in the country. The internationally renowned panel of doctors and consultants in every field of specialization has, at their disposal, cutting-edge equipment and technology. Supported by a highly trained and professional nursing staff.
A quick glance at Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre -
- 4 buildings with 5,00,000 sq. ft.built up area
- 720 bedded Tertiary care Super Speciality Hospital
- Critical care and recovery beds : 140 beds
- 240 eminent consultants
- 14000 operations are performed / year
- 3500 Angiographies/ Plasties / year
- 2 lakh OPD patients & 27000 inpatients are treated every year
- 25 operation theatres -
- Cardiac Surgery - 04
- Neuro Surgery - 04
- Orthopaedic Surgery - 05
- Ophthalmic Surgery - 02
- ENT Surgery - 02
- Main Operation Theatre - 07
- Minor Surgery - 01
- 200 skilled resident doctors available round the clock in the campus.
- 2800 full-time employees
- Only Pvt sector hospital in the country offering Medical Degrees recognized by Mumbai University and affiliated to MUHS (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences) for Post Graduation in basic & super specialties (MD, MS, DM & M.Ch.)
- Nursing College: Bombay Hospital College of Nursing for B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses.
Some of the routinely done procedures / surgeries at Bombay Hospital are :-
|Procedures / Surgeries|
|Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting|
|Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)|
|Aortic Valve Repair & Replacement|
|Brain Surgery (Tumour, Aneurysm)|
|Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery|
|Cancer Treatment – Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy & Oncosurgery|
|Knee Joint Replacement|
|Total Hip Replacement|
|Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery|
For any further information, please feel free to contact Marketing Department :-
Website : www.bombayhospital.com